Saturday, April 20, 2013

a brief introduction

In an attempt to share my indulgences, I have officially made a blog. I hope that the things I write and share will not only intrigue you, but inspire you in some small (or substantial) way. This will also serve as an outlet for my meditations and fascinations- a diary meant to echo and track the things that fuel different aspects of my life. I eagerly anticipate the connections I will find between the things I think, care, and dream about. . 
In the months to come you can expect to watch, view, and read things by me & by other young artists involving , art & music, books & movies, fashion & style, health & food, spirituality & sexuality, explorations & discoveries, real life occurrences & figments of my imagination




photography by Cheli Veloz, 
taken in Highland Park, Los Angeles California 


artwork by Claire Calvert


© Sakaye 2013. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits,love your style and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete